Abbottabad Galiyat Development Authority Job, Database Supervisor, Computer Operator 7 December
GALIYAT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (GDA)
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, for vacant positions on contract basis for period of one (01) year (extendable on performance basis) in Galiyat Development Authority, Abbottabad (GDA) apply within 15 days of the advertisement. Candidates’ fulfilling the required qualification and age are required to apply through NTS for the initial Screening test and further processing
The selected Candidates, on appointment will be eligible for competitive salary packages as prescribed by the organization. How to Apply:
1- Applicant must be resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2- Age relaxation cases w ill bo considered in light of Gov t. rules w itli case to case basis.
3- NTS Test will he for shortlisting/screening purpose and further process will be subject to rules specified b> the Government for the department.
4- The competent authority reserves the right to increase’decrease Number of Posts OR of cancellation ol whole recruitment process by assigning a valid reason.
5. NTS will charge Rs. 600/- for BPS-16 & Above and Rs 500/- for BPS-IS & below lor every application form from every candidate through the prescribed deposit slipatanyonlincbranchcsofABL. UBL, HBLor MCB.
6. Candidate will be responsible to pay the fee on his/her own.
7. Application Form, online deposit slip, General terms & conditions and other relevant material is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk
8 Candidates are required to send their prescribed application form along w ith online deposit slip (in original). Attested Photocopy of (‘NIC, Copy of Educational anil Experience Certificates to NTS Headquarter. Islamabad (Address given on Form > Latest by 21 -12-2015
9. Last date for submission of forms. 21-12-2015
10. N’I”S test date is 24-01 -2016
Galivat Development Authority (GDA), Abbottabd further Information, House No. 148 & 149, Kakul Road, Abbottabad please contact
Phone No. 0992-9310240 UAN: +92-51-8444441