Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan Job, Assistant Professor, Additional Librarian, Auditor, Assistant Librarian
ABDUL WALI KHAN UNIVERSITY MARDAN
Applications, on the prescribed form, are invited for the following Faculty and Administrative positions on regular basis / tenure track system:
For further details and eligibility, criteria please visit: www.awkum.edu.pk and Higher Education Commission. Islamabad webpage: www.hec.gov.pk
Terms & Conditions for apply:
(1) Applicants must clearly indicate the post and specialization applying for.
(2) All restriction/relaxations granted by the HEC regarding the appointment will be considered as valid on the closing date of the application form.
(3) The applicants desiring to apply for more than one position are required to submit separate application form.
(4) The Applicants for the positions of Professor. Associate Professor. Assistant Professor and Lecturer in DVM must be registered with the relevant council.
(5) The applicants serving in Government. Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications Through Proper Channels.
(6) The appointee will be governed by rules/regulation of Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan.
(7) Only Short listed eligible applicants will be called for test/interview.
(8) The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of post(s) or not to fill any post or reject any application.
(9) Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at the Enquiry Office, Abdul Wali Khan University as well as on Website http://www.awkum.edu.pk/
(10) Original receipt of online payment / Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- for the post of Professor & Associate Professor, Rs. 1500/- for BPS -19 & below in favor of Treasurer, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan or online payment to United Bank Limited Cantt Branch Mardan Account No 0273. 88300322 AWKUM must be attached with application form.
(11) Attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificates. Appointment Letters. CNIC, Research Papers and three (3) recent passport size photographs must be attached with the application form. The claim of experience shall be supported by experience certificate, appointment letter and pay slip issued by the authorized officer.
(12) Candidates applying for the post of Professor & Associate Professor must submit four copies of their application forms along with complete set of publications, attested documents and bio-data.
(13) Less than 3.00/4.00 CGPA will be considered Second division.
(14) Eligibility in all aspects shall be reckoned upon closing date of advertisement.
(15) Landline number, mobile number, postal and email addresses must be written on the application form. Changes in contact number or postal address, if any, must be intimated in writing to the office of Registrar immediately.
(16) All applications must reach to the office of the undersigned by September 20, 2016. Incomplete & applications received after due date will not be considered.
Note: Errors and Omission are liable to rectification by the University authorities.
Ph: 0937-843356; Fax: 0937-843357 firstname.lastname@example.org