Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan Job, Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer
Advertisement No. (SO) 2016
Applications, on the prescribed forms, are invited for the following Faculty and Administrative positions on regular/tenure track system for selection on merit basis at the University:
1 Professor (TTS) (One post each)
• Veterinary Physiology
• Business & Administration
• Environmental Sciences
• Tourism & Hospitality
PhD in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution with
(a) 15 years teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or post-graduate institution or 15 years professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. OR
(b) 10 years post-Ph.D teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or 10 years professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
In addition, the applicant should have 15 research publications, with at least 5 publications in the last 5 years in HEC recognized journals.
2 Professor of Law (BPS-21) (One post)
i: PhD Degree in Law or Equivalent Degree from HEC recognized university/ institution with:
(a) 15 years teaching / research experience in an HEC recognized University or Post-graduate Institution or Professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. or (b) 10 years Post-PhD teaching/research experience in a recognized University or a Post-graduate Institution or Professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization. OR ii: LL.M., J.D or equivalent degrees from an HEC recognized University / Institution with 17 years teaching / research experience (with at least 8 years’ experience atter LLM / J.D or equivalent degrees in HEC recognized University or a Post-graduate Institution or Professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization. In addition, the applicant should have 15 research publications, with at least 5 publications in the last 5 years in HEC recognized journals.
3 Associate Professor (TTS) (One post each)
• Agriculture (Food science & Technology)
• Agriculture ( Agronomy )
• Agriculture ( Horticulture )
• Veterinary Pathology
• Veterinary Microbiology
• Environmental Sciences
• International Relation
• Islamic Studies
• Management Sciences
• Political Science
• Tourism & Hospitality.
PhD or Relevant Terminal Qualification in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University / Institution Required Experience : a. 06-years post-PhD/Relevant Terminal Degree in a recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization, or
b. 04-years of post-PhD/Relevant Terminal Degree experience with at least 06-years of experience prior to the PhD/Relevant Terminal Degree, in a recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization. Required Publications:
In addition 10 research publications (with at least 04 publications in the past 05 years) in Journals recognized for the purpose of appointment on Tenure Track by the Higher Education Commission.
6 Assistant Director Works Civil (BS-17) (One post) First Class Graduate in Civil Engineering.
7 Assistant Director IT (BS-17) (One post) MCS (at least 3.00 CGPA) with 02 years experience in the relevant field, in a national or international organization, or M.Sc in Computer Science / BCS (Hons) 4-years (at least 3.00 CGPA) with 05 years experience in the relevant field, in a national or international organization.
8 Assistant Controller of Examinations (BS-17) (One post) First Class Master or equivalent Degree.
9 Assistant Director Physical Education (One post) First Class M.Sc in Physical Education.
For further details and eligibility, criteria please visit: www.awkum.edu.pk and Higher Education Commission, Islamabad webpage: www.hec.gov.pk Terms & Conditions for apply
1. Applicants must clearly indicate the post and specialization applying for.
2. The applicants desiring to apply for more than one position are required to submit separate application form
3. The Applicants for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in DVM must be registered with the relevant council.
4. The applicants serving in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications Through Proper Channels.
5. The selected candidates will be governed by rules/regulation of Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan.
6. Only Short listed eligible applicants will be called for test/interview.
7. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of post(s) or not to fill any post or reject any application.
8. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at the Enquiry Office, Abdul Wali Khan University as well as on Website http://www.awkum.edu.pk/
9. Original receipt of online payment / Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- for the post of Professor & Associate Professor, Rs. 1500/- for BPS -18 & below in favor of Treasurer, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan or online payment to Allied Bank Limited Cantt Branch Mardan Code 0273 Account No. 01-167-0010-3 must be attached with application form.
10. Attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificates, Appointment Letters, CNIC, Research Papers and three (3) recent passport size photographs must be attached with the application form. The claim of experience shall be supported by experience certificate, appointment letter and pay slip issued by the authorized officer.
11. Candidates applying for the post of Professor & Associate Professor must submit four copies of their application forms along with complete set of publications, attested documents and bio-data.
12. Less than 3.00/4.00 CGPA will be considered Second division.
13. Eligibility in all aspects shall be reckoned upon closing date of advertisement.
14. Landline number, mobile number, postal and email addresses must be written on the application form. Changes in contact number or postal address, if any. must be intimated in writing to the office of Registrar immediately.
15. All applications must reach to the office of the undersigned within due date i.e. April 28, 2016. Incomplete & applications received after due date will not be considered.
Note: Errors and Omission are liable to rectification by the University authorities.
Registrar, Ph: 0937-843356; Fax: 0937-843357