Academy of Educational Planning Management AEPAM Job, Stenotypist, Lab Attendant
No. F. 1/3-15/89-(Admn)
Government of Pakistan
Academy of Educational Planning and Management (AEPAM)
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
Taleemi Chowk, G-8/1, Islamabad
Applications are invited for appointment on regular basis against the following vacant positions:
s# Designation and BPS of the Post Qualification and experience Number of Posts Quota Age Limit Min Max
1. Stenotypist (BS-14) i. Intermediate ii. A minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in shorthand/typing respectively. iii. Computer literates preferable 01 Punjab 18 Years 25 Years
2. Lab Attendant (BS-04) Matriculation with Science 01 Sindh (R) 22 Years 25 Years
3. Driver (BS-04) i. Primary Pass ii. Valid Driving License holder and well versed in the traffic rules. 01 Punjab 30 Years
4. Naib Qasid (BS-01) Primary Pass 02 Local base. 25 Years
5. Sweeper (BS-01) Primary Pass 01 Local base 25 Years
TERM AND CONDITIONS
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test & interview.
2. After the expiry of stipulated date, no application will be considered.
3. Attested copies of testimonial/CNIC must be attached with the applications.
4. Government/ Semi Government employees are required to forward their applications through proper channel.
5. Applications should reach to the office of the undersigned within fifteen days after the publication of the advertisement.
6. Upper age relaxation shall be allowed as prescribed in the Rule.
7. Separate application for each vacancy shall be considered.
8. The AEPAM reserves the rights of cancellation of advertised posts partially or totally.
9. Posts in BS-01 shall be filled on local base.
Deputy Director (Admn)