Aga Khan University invites applications for the position of Senior Medical Officers, Emergency Medicine (Paediatrics or Adult). Candidate will be rotate from Emergency to Urgent Care Services at Clifton Medical Services according to clinical services requirement.
Responsibilities / You will be Responsible to:
– Perform patients initial evaluation, investigation and management to maintain consistently high clinical quality and service standards.
– Perform emergency medical procedures under supervision.
– Supervise the work of Interns and Medical Officers on their rotation.
– Do bedside teaching and training and actively participate in academic activities of Emergency Department.
Requirements / You should have:
– An MBBS degree with MCPS or equivalent
– A valid license from PMDC
– At least five years of experience in Paediatrics, Medicine, Surgery or Family Medicine
– Structured residency training or emergency experience will be preferred
– An ability to work independently and with teams
– An ability to work under pressure on different rotations/shifts
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Iinterested candidates meeting the above requirements can apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the job title in subject line. Applications should be submitted latest by January 15, 2016.