Aga Khan University Hospital Job, Senior Buyer Purchase, Procurement 22 January
Aga Khan University Hospital Looking for Senior Buyer Purchase and Procurement
You will be responsible to ensure the regular availability of good quality products at the most economical prices within agreed lead time for AKUH, K and participating institutions of Aga Khan Development Network Pakistan – Group Purchasing Program.
• Master Degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in purchasing.
• Adequate knowledge of products to be purchased.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to use appropriate computer software for preparation of financial comparison/analysis and other purpose.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Negotiation skills
• Presentation skills
• Ability to effectively liaison with management, customer and staff.
• Regularly monitor requisitions (PR, SPR) and make a purchase order within stipulated time and also ensure timely delivery of ordered items.
• Obtain quotations from suppliers and analyse & evaluate them to make effective purchasing decision. Based on evaluation making recommendation based on price, quality, delivery and service.
• Undertake market surveys and market intelligence studies to enable / recommend effective purchasing decisions by meeting people, reading newspapers, magazines, purchasing journals and using internet.
• Make effective negotiations with suppliers for obtaining competitive prices.
• Meet suppliers regularly to strengthen business relationships; understand market trends, introduction of new products and resolve day to day issues.
• Meet end-users to ensure customer satisfaction, and resolve their issues and queries.
• Improving Purchase turnaround time;
• Strive for improvement of User satisfaction level and compliance of CARR;
• Develop and implement appropriate sourcing partnership strategies to enable reliable supply chain performance in an adverse environment at a fair price to the institution.
• Review and control freight cost through informed decision.
• Ensure utilization of capital budget within stipulated time of its release (For PR Received)
• Rationalize and optimize inventory levels by reviewing stock reordering and replenishment processes to achieve turnover.
• Ensure that the requirements of participating organizations of AKDN,P Group Purchase Program are fulfilled in timely and cost effective manner.
Please send your resume at email@example.com and mark the subject with “10012502”
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.