Applications are invited from suitable candidates domiciled in Sindh Province for filling up the following vacant posts in the Planning & Monitoring Cell of Agriculture, Supply & Prices Department:-
1. The applications along with attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, experience certificate (if required), two passport size photographs should be submitted to the Office of Director, Planning & Monitoring Cell, Agriculture, Supply & Prices Department, Block-53, Pakistan Secretariat, Karachi.
2. The last date for submission of application is 15-12-2016.
3. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh Government’s Notification NO. SOII(SGA&CD)5-64/2011, dated 02-09-2016.
4. The existing quota of rural and urban including 5% women, 5% minorities and 2% disabled will be maintained as per rules/policy.
5. The government reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the appointment process at any stage.
6. Canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidates.
7. The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
8. Only eligible/short listed candidates will be called for a test or interview.
9. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates.
10. Applicants may also apply online through Sindh Rozgar Portal at URL www.sindhrozgar.gos.pk
DIRECTOR PLANNING & MONITORING CELL AGRICULTURE, SUPPLY & PRICES DEPARTMENT