AJK Information Technology Board Job, Computer Instructor 3 January
Govt, of the State of Jammu & Kashmir Information Technology Board
AJK Information Technology Board under its Mass Literacy Program intends to conduct test/interviews for the following purely contractual IT posts (Male/ Female) in Govt. Institutions of (04) Non-Earthquake Affected Districts of AJK. (Mirpur, Bhimber, Sudhanoti & Kotli)
Under the project titled “Establishment of Computer Labs in Remaining Educational Institutions in Non- Earthquake Affected Districts of AJK”
1) Selection will be purely made on merit.
2) The applications must be submitted online at www.ajk.gov.pk. However the Hard Copy of application along with CV and attested copies of certificates/degrees from the concerned institutions and two passport size photographs should reach in the office of the undersigned within (10) days of the first publication of this advertisement.
3) The application form & detailed job description can be obtained from AJK Web Portal: (www.ajk.gov.pk)
4) Original document should have to be produced at the time of test/ interview.
5) No TA/DAshall be permissible for test/interview.
6) Only short listed candidate will be called for test/interview.
7) The name of the District/Refugee must be mentioned on the left corner of envelope.
8) Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
9) IT Board reserved the right for addition and deletion of advertised posts.
10) The candidates who had already applied for these position are not required to submit their applications again, they will be considered for test/interview on their previous applications.
Note: Refugees settled in Pakistan and Jammu & Kashmir 1989 can also apply according to Notification No. S&GAD (P-lll) 2016(6) Dated 04-01-2013
AJK Information Technology Board Block C, New District HQ Complex Muzaffarabad Ph: 05822-920126, 05822-920136 URL: www.ajk.gov.pk