PROJECT DIRECTOR REQUIRED
Azad Jammu & Kashmir Power Development Organization (AJK PDO) reqired services of an experienced Engineer as Project Director (PD) for successful completion of 48MW Jagran-ll Hydropower Project, Distl Neelum AJK financed by a French Public entity “Agence Francaise de Development AFD”. Project Director will be he head of the Project Management Unit, tasked with the responsibility of the overall management of the Jagran-ll Project on behalf of AJK PDO. The Project Director will have support of core team equipped with Technical, Secretarial and Administrative staff.
The Project Director will get salary and other remunerations according to BPS-20 as approved in the PC-I
Qualification and Experience Required
1. B.E/B.sc Engineering (Elect./Mech./Civil) registered with Pakistan Engineering Council/International recognized body, candidates with post graduate qualification in relevant engineering discipline or project management will be preferred.
2. Minimum, 15 years broad national/international experience in projects management. At least two years experience as Project Director for implementation of similar or larger hydel projects will be required.
3. Substantial experience in implementation of projects and contract supervision of foreign funding projects.
4. Experience of the procurement and monitoring process of multilateral funding agencies.
5. Maximum age 62 years (relax-abie in case of suitable candidate).
6. Government employees may apply through proper channel.
7. Applications/CVs with all relevant documents should reach to the undersigned on or before 02-02-2016