AJK Technology Board Job, Compeer Instructors, Muzaffarabad, Bagh Poonch, Haveli Hattian
AZAD GOVT. OF THE STATE OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BOARD
Azad Jammu & Kashmir Technology Board was established in 2001 under the act of AJK Legislative Assembly. Information Technology Board has initiated many IT projects i.e establishment of 274 IT lab and automation of Government Departments. The Information Technology Board envisioned AJK to be a progressive and modern state, poised to take its place amongst the developed states of the world.
1) Selection will be purely made on merit.
2) The applications must be submitted online at www.ajk.gov.pk. However the Hard copy of application along with CV and attested copies of certificates/degrees from the concerned institutions and two passport size photograph should reach in the office of the undersigned with in (25) days of the first publication of this advertisement.
3) The application form & detailed job description can be obtained from AJK Web portal: www.ajk.gov.pk
4) Original document should have to be produced at the time of test/interview.
5) No TA/DA shall be permissible for test/interview.
6) Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
7) The name of the District must be mentioned on the left corner of envelope.
8) Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
9) IT Board reserved the right for addition and deletion of advertised post.
Note: Refugees settled in Pakistan and Jammu & Kashmir 1989 are encouraged to apply according to Notification No. S&GAD (p-111 )2012(6) dated 04-01-2013.
Information Technology Board Block-C New District Head Quarter Complex Muzaffarabad