The following posts are lying vacant in Anti-Terrorism Court-I, Multan. Application from the desirous having the required qualifications detailed below, are involved:-
RULES AND REGULATIONS;-
1. The permanent residence mentioned in the National Identity Card will be considered as residential District of the application.
2. Applicants working in Government or Semi Government Departments will send their applications alongwith NOC through their departments.
3. Applicant should attach latest passport size two photograph alongwith attested copies of educational certificates/degree etc, NIC and Domicile, while at the time of interview the original documents will be produced. Incomplete applications will be rejected
4. Only those candidates having the required qualification will be called for test / interview.
5. Short list of candidates on the basis of merit will be pasted at outside the office on 03.02.2016.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
7. On a plain paper application alongwith details of name, parentage, qualification, experience, Domicile and attested testimonials and presently Passport Size Photographs should reach the undersign on 28.01.2016 at 4.00 P.M at the office of Anti-Terrorism Court-I, Abdali Road, Multan. After closing time, application will not be accepted.
Test and Interview will be held on 10.02 2016 at 9.00 A.M.
Judge Anti-Terrorism Court-I,
Abdali Road, Multan.