AVDP Jobs, Ayun And Valleys Development Programme Job Chitral, Language Culture Development Officer
Ayun and Valleys Development Programme (AVDP) is implementing a project titled “Kalasha Language and Culture Preservation Project in Kalash Valleys Ayun. In this regard, AVDP is seeking competent candidates for the posts given below:
1. Must be a member of the Kalasha Community and have an excellent knowledge of the Kalsaha Culture.
2. Must be an expert of the Kalasha Language and skilled in reading, writing, and communicating in an effective way.
3. He/She must have an excellent knowledge of Kalasha literature, folk songs and Kalasha history. And should remain abreast with the current developments regarding different languages around the world.
4. The candidate must be an expert of Kalasha Language Alphabets, their pronunciation and symbols.
5. Good guiding and counseling skills with the ability to work in a team environment as well as able to function independently are some of the other required skills.
6. Must have an extensive experience of working in a similar position.
Interested candidates having prescribed qualification and experience can apply via Email: email@example.com
The last date for the submission of application is November 27,2015 on before COB.
The shortlisted candidates will be called on test/interview:
Note: No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates.
Address: AVDP Main Office Thana Road Darkhandeh Ayun Chitral