Ayub Medical College Job, Ayub Teaching Hospital Job, Medical Director
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION ABBOTTABAD
AYUB MEDICAL COLLEGE/AYUB TEACHING HOSPITAL
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Medical College and Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad as Medical Teaching Institution under the Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act, 2015 and granted autonomous status to the institution. MTI/AMC&ATH need services of eligible candidates for following positions:
Qualification and Experience:
Recognized Medical Degree with management or administrative qualification and experience of working in management positions in an institution or organization.
Will have at-least three years experience in leading major hospital or clinical unit in any clinical discipline including medicine, Pediatrics, Obst/Gynae, Radiology, Pathology, or any other major clinical unit.
Ensure clinical excellence in all aspects of hospital functions.
Ensure timely and appropriate management of patients.
Undertake clinical governance for quality control.
Assessing and auditing of existing clinical programs.
Developing new clinical programs.
Develop an annual clinical budget including capital medical equipment.
1. The position shall be filled on contract basis for a period of three years extendable for a further two terms of three years each.
2. Attractive Salary package and benefits would be offered to the selected person.
3. Preference will be given to the persons belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
4. Selection shall be made by the Selection Committee constituted by the Board and the appointment shall be made by the Board of Governors.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview by the Selection Committee.
6. Application with covering letter and detail Curriculum Vitae should be sent to the following address by 8th of February 2016.
The Chairman Board of Governors Medical Teaching Institutions. Ayub Medical College/Ayub Teaching Hospital. Abbottabad. Phone: 0992-380871 website www.ath.gov.pk