Ayub Medical College Job, Ayub Teaching Hospital Job, Secretary to Board of Governors
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Medical College and Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad as Medical Teaching Institution under the Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act, 2015 and granted autonomous status to the institution.
SECRETARY TO THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS
The Board of Governors needs the services of Secretary to the Board and for this purpose it wants to hire services of an energetic and dynamic person who has the knowledge and experience to take-up responsibilities of the Board’s Secretariat. The prospective candidate should hold a Master Degree in Business Administration or Commerce or be a Law Graduate from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission A candidate holding the qualification of corporate secretary (Licentiate/member) from the Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan will be preferred. The candidate should have at least seven years experience as a Secretary in a major private or public company/institution.
1. The selected candidate will be offered a market competitive salary and fringe benefits package.
2. The positions shall be filled on contract basis for a period of three years and will be extendible at the discretion of the Board.
3. Persons belonging to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province will be given preference
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and no traveling expenses will be admissible.
5. Application with a covering letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent at the under mentioned address latest by 25-01-2016.
NOTE: Persons who Have earlier applied for the post need not apply.
The Chairman. Board of Governors, Medical Teaching Institution. AMC/ATH Mansehra _ Road. Abbottabad