Ayub Medical College Teaching Hospital Job, Finance Director 24 June
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Medical College and Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad as Medical Teaching Institution under the Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act, 2015 and granted autonomous status to the institution. The Board of Governors desires to strengthen the Finance and Accounts Department and wants to hire services of an energetic and dynamic person having the will to work in a challenging environment as Finance Director. Applications are invited from candidates possessing the following qualification and experience:
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate should be a Chartered Accountant or a Cost and Management Accountant or a Master Degree Holder in Finance or Accounts and having ten years post qualification experience in finance and / or accounts in a major private or public company / institution.
Application should be accompanied with copies of testimonials, two latest references and a passport size photograph.
2. The selected candidate will be offered market competitive salary and fringe benefits package.
3. The position shall be filled on contract basis for a period of three years extendable at the discretion of the Board.
4. Preference will be given to the persons belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
5. Persons who had earlier applied for the post need not apply.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview
7. No traveling expenses will be admissible.
8. Application with covering letter and detail Curriculum Vitae should be sent to the following address by 12th July 2016.
Chairman, BOG Medical Teaching Institution Ayub Medical Complex, Abbottabad.