Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Job, Hospital Director
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION ABBOTTABAD
(AYUB MEDICAL COLLEGE/AYUB TEACHING HOSPITAL)
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Medical College and Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad as Medical Teaching Institution under the Khyber Pukhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act, 2015 and granted autonomous status to the institution. MTI/AMC & ATH need services of eligible candidates for following positions:
Qualification and Experience.
Recognized Master’s Degree in Hospital Management or Health Services Management or Business Management or Public Health OR Public Administration OR any other equivalent management qualification. Applicants possessing a recognized Medical Degree with an additional degree and experience in management are also eligible to apply.
Minimum seven years experience at management level positions.
• Will be responsible for all non-clinical functions of the hospital.
• Preparation of annual budget and business plan.
• Maintenance of development of ancillary services.
• Act as Principal Accounting Officer.
• Implement and Execute Board policies.
1. The position shall be filled on contract basis for a period of three years extendable for a further two terms of three years each.
2. Attractive Salary package and benefits would be offered to the selected person.
3. Preference will be given to the persons belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
4. Selection shall be made by the Selection Committee constituted by the Board and the appointment shall be made by the Board of Governors.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview by the Selection Committee.
6. Application with covering letter and detail Curriculum Vitae should be sent to the Following address by 8th of February 2016.
The Chairman Board of Governors Medical Teaching Institutions. Ayub Medical College/Ayub Teaching HospitaUbbottabad. Phone: 0992-380871 website www.ath.gov.pk