Azad Jammu and Kashmir Power Development Organization Job, Project Director 17 December
AZAD JAMMU & KASHMIR POWER DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
Azad Jammu & Kashmir Power Development Organization (AJK PDO) requires services of an experienced Engineer as Project Director (PD) on contract basis; for Successful completion of 4QMW Dowarian & 35MW Naqdar Hydropower Projects. Distt. Neelum AJK. Project Director will be the head of the Project Management Unit, tasked with the responsibility of the overall management of the Projects on behalf of AJK PDO. The Project Director will have support of core team equipped with Technical, Secretarial and Administrative staff.
The Project Director will get salary and other remuneration according to B-19 as approved in the PC-1.
Qualification and Experience Required
1. B.E/B.Sc. Engineering (Elect./Mech./Civil) registered with Pakistan Engineering Council/ International recognized body, candidates with post graduate qualification in relevant engineering discipline.
2. Minimum, 15 years broad National / International experience in relevant field/ Hydel Sector.
3. Experience in implementation of projects and contract supervision of local/foreign funding projects.
4. Maximum age 62 years.
5. Government employees may apply through proper channel.
6. Last date for submission of application is 30th December. 2015.
AJK Power Development Organization
AJK PDO Complex, Upper Chatter Muzaffarabad Phone: 05822-921063 Fax: 05822-921064