Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Hospital Gujrat Job, Consultant Anesthetist, Medical Officer, Charge Staff 2 Sept
Government of the Punjab
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital, Gujrat Burn Unit
Applications are invited from candidates for appointment against the vacant posts of following categories on adhoc basis at Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital, Gujrat who possess the qualification and fulfill other terms & conditions as mentioned below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only candidates having CNIC and Domicile of Punjab Districts are eligible to apply.
2. 5 years & 8 years general age relaxation in the upper age limit will be admissible under rules for male and female candidates, respectively.
3. The appointment will be made purely on merit for a period of one year on adhoc basis, which will be liable to termination on account of absence I unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason.
4. The appointment on adhoc basis will be post specific and shall be non-transferable. Any request for transfer will lead to immediate termination of services of the employee concerned.
5. Variations in the number of vacancies may occur; the competent authority reserves the right to fill up the posts as per requirements and even cancel the recruitment process.
6. Monthly emoluments will be paid according to the basic pay scale and allowances.
7. All prescribed reserved quotas 3% for Disables, 5% for Minorities and 15% for women shall be observed.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY
1. The application form can be had from the office of the undersigned. The photocopy of application form will also be accepted.
2. The candidates will be required to submit their duly filled in application forms along with two sets of attested photocopies of all relevant Academic Certificates/Degrees/Diplomas/valid Registration Certificate/other relevant Documents, Domicile Certificate, CNIC, Experience/Distinction Certificate (if any) and 4 passport size photographs in the Walk-in-Interview.
3. The Walk-in-Interviews for doctors will be held on every working Tuesdays onwards at 09:30 am in the office of the Principal, Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat and Walk-in-Interviews for Nurses will held on every working Thursdays onwards at 12:30 pm in the Conference Room of Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital, Gujrat till the filling of the vacancies.
4. Candidates who are Government employees shall apply through proper channel.
5. In-complete applications will not be entertained and no separate intimation for interview will be issued.
6. The eligible candidates should bring their original documents at the time of interview.
7. No TA/DA is admissible.
DR. SHER ALI KHAN NIAZI MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT AZIZ BHATTI SHAHEED TEACHING HOSPITAL, GUJRAT