Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital Job Gujrat, Postgraduate Trainees
Nawaz Sharif Medical College, University of Gujrat
Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital, Gujrat
Aziz Bhatti Shaheed leading Hospital Gujrat is a tertiary care public social hospital and is dedicated to provide stale of the art medical care facilities Currently the hospital has 472 inpatient beds and construction work to enhance hospital Bed strength to 700 is on fast pace. The hospital is equipped with high-tech diagnostic modalities like Multislice Spiral CT Scan’ and advanced CCU/ICU departments The hospital is recognized for Postgraduate Teaching By CPSP in five disciplines.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and career ambious medical professionals to fall posts of Postgraduate Trainees (FCPS-II) in the fields of Surgery. Medicine. Gynecology & Obstetrics. ENT and Radiology. Selected candidates more than the available slots may be adjusted against central pool posts for an induction period for 6 months that Is further extendable, under rules.
1. MBBS or equivalent with one year House Job m recognized institution.
2. The candidate must have passed FCPS Part-1 Examination
Desirous candidates who strictly fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
Submission of Application:
– Application form can be downloaded from website of Nawaz Sharif Medical College. UOG. Gujrat: www.uog.edu.pk or can be had from the Principal Office at Nawaz Sharif Medical College. UOG. Gujrat.
– Necessary instructions/schedule is detailed on application form. No letter will be issued for any kind of correspondence to the candidates
– The following order of preferences shall be observed:
a. Applicants having Punjab Domicile
b. Applicants from other Provinces/Areas
c. Foreign applicants provided they meet the eligibility requirements and maintain formalities of legal stay at their own level and provide an NOC from PMDC/ Federal Government as applicable.
– The domicile for the purpose shall mean domicile availed at the time of admission in Medical institution.
– In case of Government employee, the trainee shall be governed by the prevailing rules as per Government Notifications/guidelines.
– Candidates, who will not appear in interview, will not Be considered for enrollment for PG training.
– Induction of Honorary PGTs shall not exceed 5% of the total PGT seats sanctioned / allocated to the Institution
– Applications, complete in all respects, should roach at PG Section. Nawaz Sharif Medical College. UOG. Hafiz Hayat Campus Gujrat not later than 21.12 2015.
– Interview will be held on 28.12.2015 agt 09:00 am in the conference room of NSMC, UOG Hafiz Hayat Campus Gujrat.
– The eligible candidates should bring their original documents along with one set of attested photocopies at the time of interview. No TA DA is admissible
– Training session will start on 1st January 2016.
Professor Dr. Zafar Iqbal Gill – (Principal), Nawaz Sharif Medical College, University of Gujrat.