Bacha Khan University Charsadda Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs, Registrar, Controller of Examinations 28 Feb
BACHA KHAN UNIVERSITY, CHARSADDA Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Phone: 091-6540064, Fax: 091-6540069
Applications are invited for the following Administrative positions, on regular basis.
Appointments against these positions will be made as per Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Universities (Amendment) Ordinance, 2016.
Those who have already applied need not to apply, their applications are considered, however, they may update their academic record till the closing date.
Instruction/Terms & Conditions:
1) Must clearly indicate the post applied for and specialization/skill possessed.
2) Candidates serving in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
3) The selected candidates will be governed by the Statutes. Rules/Regulation of Bacha Khan University.Charsadda.
4) Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. University will not be held responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of call letters for interview.
5) The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of post(s) or not to fill any post.
6) Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form available at University website: wwww.bkuc.edu.pk or on hard copies, available at the Office of the Registrar, Bacha Khan University. Charsadda. The fee is acceptable in the form of Bank draft of UBL Charsadda branch code 0232 A/C 0991741-2. @ Rs. 2000/ per application in favour of the Treasurer. Bacha Khan University. Original Bank Receipt should be attached with the application form.
7) Attested photocopies of all DMCs. degree’s, certificates, experience certificates, appointment letters. CNIC, (3) recent passport size photographs, must be attached with the Application Form.
8) The candidates having Foreign Degree/ certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC, Islamabad.
9) Eligibility in all aspects shall be reckoned upon closing date of advertisement.
10) Landline telephone number, mobile number. Postal and Email addresses must be written on the application form.
11) All applications must reach the office of the undersigned on or before March 15, 2016, incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
12) Candidates applying for more than one position should do so on separate forms with all relevant copies and bank draft/receipt.
13) No TA/DA will be given for attending the test/interview.
Bacha Khan University, Charsadda Phone: 091-6540064 Fax No. 091-6540069