Bahauddin Zakariya University Job Multan, Faculty Members
Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
Hiring of Retired BZU Faculty Members:
Applications are invited from BZU Retired Faculty Members for hiring on contract ba against the posts of Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors in the follow faculties:-
1. Faculty of Science
2. Faculty of Arts-Social Sciences
3. Faculty of Pharmacy
4. Faculty of Islamic Studies & Languages
5. Faculty of Engineering & Technology
6. Faculty of Commerce Law & Business Administration
7. Faculty of Agricultural Sciences & Technology
8. Faculty of Veterinary Sciences
Eligibility / Requirement:
i) Age Upto 65 years maximum. However, the Syndicate may consider individual cases beyond 65 years on the recommendations of the Vice-Chancellor.
ii) Medical fitness as per University/Govt. rules.
iii) Qualifications As per Bahauddin Zakariya University Service Statutes (including experience and publications).
A retired teacher of the University will be engaged on contract basis on the recommendations of the Chairman/Dean and the case shall be placed before the Selection Board for its approval.
i) 6 credit hours teaching/Lab. Work
ii) Research guidance to M.Sc, M Phil & PhD students
iii) Designing of new experiments/projects
iv) Job-assignment as suggested by the Chairperson/Dean.
As per rules of B.Z. University, Multan.
a) Professor: Rs.60,000/-P.M. (consolidated)
b) Associate Professor Rs.45,000/-P.M. (consolidated)
c) Assistant Professor Rs.30,000/-P.M. (consolidated)
The Vice-Chancellor may recommend higher start in suitable cases.
Contract Period: Initially for 2-years which may be renewed.
Casual Leave: B.Z. University rules applicable to the teachers.
Termination of Contract:
The contract will be terminable at one month’s notice or payment in lieu thereof. If the teacher intends to terminate the contract, he or she will be required to serve three months prior notice or to pay to the University an amount equal to three months salary in lieu of notice period.
The teacher(s) engaged on contract basis shall not be generally eligible for accommodation on the University campus. The Vice-Chancellor may, however, allow appropriate relief as house rent within the maximum approved pay package.”
1. Candidates are required to submit one (01) set of application for the post (s) of Professors, Associate Professors & Assistant Professors on the prescribed forms along with attested copies of degrees , result cards, transcripts and certificates with Research Work / Publications. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers.
2. Application form can also be down loaded from B.Z. University website: www.bzu.edu.pk.
3. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application -form with necessary documents, complete in all respect.
4. Applications must be accompanied with bank draft (non- refundable) or postal orders of amounts in favour of the Troasurer, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan as per following details. Applicants from abroad must send with their application a draft of $ 30/- (US) drawn in favour of the Treasurer.
Rs. 3000/- for the posts of Professor
Rs. 2500/- for the posts of Associate Professors
Rs. 1000/- for the posts of Assistant Professors
The respective amount mentioned above can also be deposited in the University Branch Main Campus. HBL A/C U 12717900643601 OR UBL A/C # 085700300018 for the purpose.
5. A most recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form.
6. Application must be sent to the Official Address i.e. “The Registrar, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan”.
7. Last date for submission of application is 28th December. 2015 in the office of the Registrar, during office hours.
Muhammad Farooq – (Registrar), Bahauddin Zakariya University – Multan.