Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Job, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Lab Engineer 15 April
BAHAUDDIN ZAKARIYA UNIVERSITY, MULTAN.
University on line: www.bzu.edu.pk
I. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts:
Sr. No. Name of the Post Number of Posts Qualification For the Post
1 Assistant Professor of Veterinary Science (Poultry Science) (For the Faculty of Veterinary Science) 01-TTS To be appointed as an Assistant Professor on Tenure Track, the candidate is required to have a PhD/relevant terminal qualification in the subjects of:- (1 )Veterinary Science (Poultry Science) (2)Veterinary Science (Animal Breeding Genetics) (3) Veterinary Science (Livestock Management) (4) Veterinary Science (Theriogenology) (5) Textile Engineering (Yarn Manufacturing) (6) Physics From a recognized Institution and excellent written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills. An Assistant Professor should be demonstrably competent in the subject matter area of courses taught and should have indicated a serious commitment to teaching, but it needs not be expected that an extensive reputation in the field has been acquired. As the Assistant Professor continues in this rank an effort to increase knowledge and improve teaching ability should be demonstrated and professional presentation should be made through papers to professional organizations, through publications, or through other creative work. Note: In-service candidates having the degree of PhD in the above mentioned subjects may apply For the above posts on BPS.
2 Assistant Professor of Veterinary Science (Animal Breeding & Genetics) (For the Faculty of Veterinary Science) 01-TTS
3 Assistant Professor of Veterinary Science (Livestock Management) (For the Faculty of Veterinary Science) 01-TTS
4 Assistant Professor of Veterinary Science (Theriogcnology) (For the Faculty of Veterinary Science) 01-TTS
5 Assistant Professor of Textile Engineering (Yarn Manufacturing) (For the University College of Textile Engineering) 01-TTS
6 Assistant Professor of Physics (For the University College of Textile Engineering) 01-TTS
7 Lecturer in Textile Engineering (BS-18) (For the University College of Textile Engineering) 02 Permanent B.Sc. in Textile Engineering Plus MS/MPhil in Textile Engineering or equivalent degrees (18 years) or Master’s Degree from a Foreign University in Textile Engineering with only one 3rd division in the entire academic career.
8 Lecturer in Histology/Anatomy (BS-18) (For the Faculty of Veterinary Sciences) 01 Permanent DVM Plus MS/MPhil in Histology/Anatomy or equivalent degrees (18 years) or Master’s Degree in Histology/Anatomy from a Foreign University with only one 3rd division in the entire academic career.
9 Lab Engineer in Textile Engineering (Garment Manufacturing) (BS-17) (For the University College of Textile Engineering) 01 Permanent B.Sc. Engineering (First Class under Annual System. CGPA, 3/4. 4/5, 5/6 under Semester System) in the subjects of: – 9. Textile Engineering (Garment Manufacturing) 10. Textile Engineering (Textile Chemical Processing) 11. Textile Engineering(Yarn Manufacturing)
10 Lab Engineer in Textile Engineering (Textile Chemical Processing) (BS-17) (For the University College of Textile Engineering) 01 Permanent
11 Lab Engineer in Textile Engineering (Yarn Manufacturing) (BS-17) (For the University College of Textile Engineering) 01 Permanent
• Candidates for the posts are required to submit one (01) set on the prescribed Form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts and certificates with Research Work / Publications. In case, degree has not been issued, a certificate to that effect signed by the Controller of Examinations might be accepted. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers.
• Application Forms can be down loaded from B.Z. University web site: www.bzu.edu.pk.
• Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application Form with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
• Applications must be accompanied with bank draft (non- refundable) or postal order of amounts in favour of “Treasurer, Bahauddin Zakariya University. Multan” as per following details. Applicants from abroad must send a draft of $30/- (US) drawn in favour of the Treasurer: –
• Rs. 1.000/- For the posts of Assistant Professor. Lecturer & Lab Engineer.
• Bank Challan of the respective amount mentioned above can also be deposited in the University Branch. Main Campus, IIBL A/C NO #12717900643601 OR UBL A/C # 085700300018 for the purpose.
• Applicants for the posts of Engineering/Textile Engineering College must be registered with PEC and certificate in this regard be attached with the application.
• Applicants For the posts of Faculty of Veterinary Sciences must be registered with PVMC as RVMP/RAHG and certificate in this regard be attached with the application.
• A most recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application Form.
• Candidates already in service of a Government/ Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel within due date, otherwise their application will not be entertained.
• Applications received after the last date will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date.
• Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
• Applications must be sent to the “The Registrar, Bahauddin Zakariya University. Multan” by hand or by courier services.
• Last date for submission of the application for the post of Assistant Professors. Lecturers and all others is 22.04.2016 during the office hours.
• For further inquiry and information for the posts please contact at 061-9210193 & 061-9210071-75/ Ext-1109 & 1107
• 3% quota will be reserved for disabled persons. If the candidate is disabled he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council For rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
• Short listing of the Candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
• Number of posts can be increased/ decreased according to the need of the University.
• Nature of posts can be changed according to the need of the University.
• The University reserves the right not to fill withdraw any advertised post/ withheld the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
• The University is not responsible if call letters are not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic Message.
Dr. MUHAMMAD FAROOQ (Registrar)