Bahawalpur Medical Dental College Job, Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer, Registrar
BAHAWALPUR MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGE
SITUATION VACANT FOR DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Applications are invited for the posts already mentioned in the cited advertisement within 15 days from the date of first advertisement which ever earlier. Number of posts can be increased or decreased/Nil. All the recruitments shall be made for MTI as per provision off MTI Act 2015 as Institutional employees and IMTI rules 2015.
1. Application accompanied with complete bio-data and attested photocopies of academic / experience documents must reach to the office of the undersigned. Within fifteen days after the first early advertisement in Newspaper.
2. Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only.
3. Application must reach to this office on or before the last date during office hours.
4. Application must reach to this office on receipt of acknowledgement of their forms.
5. If closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on official holiday, the next day shall be considered as the closing date.
6. Application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
7. The selection / Scrutiny committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidate can appeal to the competent authority of BMDC for review. The decisions of the competent authority there for shall be final.
8. Duly attested /Photostat copies of all the documents will be acceptable on the condition that the candidate would bring the originals documents as and when they are called for interview.
9. Date of birth shall ordinarily be date of birth endorsed on the matriculation / equivalent certificate. When an application received from a candidate who claims age concessions, allowed by the government from time to time, he will be allowed under the rules.
10. Any candidate may be disqualified and /or excluded from interview if he was (a) convicted by the court of law. (b) Dismissed from public service, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information, (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification, (e) Attempts to obtain support for his (candidate by improper means). (!) Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehave in the interview.
11. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
12. No TA/DA is allowed for initial recruitment
Phone # 062 – 2884598
DR. TAHSEEN AHMAD CHEEMA, M.D
Bahawalpur Medical & Dental College
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Near Railways Station, Bahawalpur.