Bahria University Islamabad Job, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer
Bahria University requires highly qualified, dynamic and experienced candidate for post of Oracle DBA/Developer, Bahria University Headquarters. ISLAMABAD.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or relevant field.
• Minimum 02 years of experience in Oracle forms, reports 6I/10G and Oracle DB Server administration.
• Excellent Knowledge of SQLand PL/SQL.
• Well versed in Oracle procedures, functions and packages
• Candidates having OCP DBA 10G will be preferred.
• Knowledge of SQL Server and Dot net would be plus point.
• Age between 25 to 35 years.
Applications with detail CVs (Hard Copy) should reach at the following address by 30 March 2016.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates may be interviewed. No TA/DA will be admissible for Interview purpose.
CAPTAIN IMTIAZ KHAN PN
Director Human Resource Bahria University E-8 Shangrila Road, Islamabad. Tel: Direct; 051-9263176, Exch: 051-9260002. Ext: 246 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org