BALOCHISTAN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT REGULATORY AUTHORITY BPPRA
Balochistan Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (B-PPRA) established under an Act of the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan Province requires applications from eligible candidates possessing local / domicile of Balochistan for the following positions for appointment on contract basis :-
Terms & Conditions
1. Applications forms, details of required qualifications, experience and job description of each post can downloaded from www.nts.orq.pk
2. Complete applications on the prescribed form alongwith educational qualification / experience certificates, CNIC, local/domicile certificate and recent photographs duly attested should reach the address given below by 19 January, 2016
3. Only short listed top Seven (07) candidates for each post will be called for test/interviews.
4. Written test for posts of BPS 12 and above will be conducted through NTS.
5. No TA/DA will be allowed for test/interview.
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
7. Female candidates are also encouraged to apply.
8. The candidates serving in Government/Semi Government Organizations should apply through proper channel.
9. Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government policy / rules.
10. Name of the position applied for must be written on the right upper corner of the envelope.
11. The applications for the posts of BPS-1 and 4 will be received in the office of Managing Director B-PPRA Bungalow No.2, Arbab Colony adjacent to Railway Housing Society, Joint Road, Quetta
12. Errors / omissions are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY
o Application form and Online deposit slip are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
o Please deposit test fee of Rs. 500/- for BPS-12 to 17 posts through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
o Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with the online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
o Candidates can also use print out of web page containing their test related information as Roll No. slip.
o Deposited amount is non refundable/non transferable.
Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For further information, please contact:
UAN:+92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad