Balochistan Public Service Commission Job, Tehsildar, Assistant Commissioner, Section Officer 1 Nov
BALOCHISTAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
DATE OF EXAMINATION
It is notified for information of the candidates who have applied for the posts of Assistant Commissioner B-17/Section Officer (B-17 in the S&GAD Department, Government of Balochistan and Tehsildar B-16 in the Board of Revenue Balochistan that their Competitive Examination will be held in accordance with the following schedule in the premises of Ayub Stadium, Jaffar Khan Jmali Road, Quetta (See Detail on BPSCs Website “www.bpsc.gob.pk”)
1. Examination Centers/Roll Numbers already issued (during August, 2016) to the candidates who are appearing in the PCS Competitive Examination for the posts of Assistant Commissioner/ Section Officer will remain the same.
2. Roll Numbers for the posts of Tehsildar (B-16) are being dispatched to the eligible candidates.
3. Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited in the Examination Premises. So don’t bring your mobile phones in the Examination Hall.
4. All the candidates must bring their own Examination Board in the examination hall.
5. The entry of candidates in the Examination Hall will be on production of their Original Computerized National Identity Card, failing which they will not be allowed to take the examination.
6. The candidates are directed to report in the Examination Hall one hour ahead of start of the examination daily for necessary verification.
Secretary, Balochistan Pubic Service Commission