Benazir Bhutto Income Support Programme BISP Job, Project Manager, Procurement Specialist
Government of Pakistan
BENAZIR INCOME SUPPORT PROGRAMME
ADB-Social Protection Development Project
Invitation for Expressions of Interest
The Government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan has received a loan (No. 3049-PAK) from the “Asian Development Bank” for Social Protection Development Project. BISP intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for following “National Individual Consultant’s Services” to be hired under this project, initially for a period of one year and extendable, subject to satisfactory performance:-
S. No Position Required Qualification & Experience
1 Project Manager (One Position) Qualification: A university degree in business administration, project management, development planning or equivalent An internationally recognized project management certification e.g. Project Management Professional® (PMP) would be an added advantage. Experience: Preferably, (en (10) years’ experience in Public and/or private sector with national international orgamzation(s) in the relevant field of Project Management.
2 Procurement Specialist (One Position) Qualification: A Masters degree in Management Sciences/Statistics/EGonomics with diploma in the field of Procurement Management or related field from reputable local or foreign institution. Experience: Should have preferably seven (07) years’ experience in dealing with the procurement activitres of Goods and Services, both under Government of Pakistan and Donor funded projects in public/private sector statutory organizations.
3 Social Protection (Gender Policy & Research Specialist) (One Position) Qualification: Masters degree in social/public policy or related field. Experience: Preferably, seven (07) years’ experience iri research and analysis of social policy Issues that address the needs of social development particularly women’s empowerment. Well-versed with the research design and methodologies Experience in conducting gender analysis of Poverty Alleviation Programs and poverty data. Understanding about research topics related to women’s empowerment interventions including social, legal, political and economic empowerment.
4 Financial Management Specialist (One position) Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant or ACMA/ACCA with articleships or equivalent. Experience: Preferably, seven (07) years experience in public/private sector preferably development sector.
1) Terms of Reference (TORs) for the positions can be accessed from www.bisp.gov.pk and csrn.adb.org by the interested candidates
2) Remuneration would be negotiable, commensurating with the qualification and experience.
3) Professionals can either apply online through ADB’s Consultant Management System csrn.adb.org or directly to BISP on prescribed “EOI Form” & “CV Format’1, available at BISP’s website, duly filled in by the interested candidates.
4) Applications, complete in all respects as per prescribed format should reach to Director (HRM) on or before 21nl December, 2015 before closing of office hours. Applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
5) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no T.A/D.A. shall be admissible.
6) Selections shall be made on the basis of; (i) General Qualification, (ii) Assignment related Experience and (iii) Interview.
Director (HRM) BISP HQ Secretariat, F-Block. Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.