Bureau of Statistics Peshawar Job, Economic Assistant BPS-14
BUREAU OF STATISTICS
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PESHAWAR
Bureau of Statistics, Planning & Development Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from committed and qualified candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA for the following positions purely on contract basis for its Projects “Development of Regional GDP/Economic Indicators BOS” & “Conducting Census & Surveys in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Including updating of existing Reports”, Establishment of MIS in BOS.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Application along with CV clearly mentioning’ the marks obtained in all educational certificates/degrees duly supported with attested Academic documents/Experience Certificate, Photocopy of CNIC; domicile certificate and two Passport Size recent Photographs must reach to the undersigned within 15 days after the publication of this Advertisement.
2. Applicants already in Government Service must apply through proper channel.
3. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
4. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
5. No TA/DA will be permissible for Test/Interview.
6. The Salary will be given as per Govt. Project Policy.
7. Females a re encouraged to apply.
DIRECTOR BUREAU OF STATISTICS
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT, GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA GROUND FLOOR, BENEVOLENT FUND BUILDING, SADDAR ROAD, PESHAWAR CANTT: PH# 091-9211183