Cadet College Pishin Job, Medical Officer, Librarian, Office Assistant 4 April
Application are invited for the following vacant posts.
S .#. Job Grade Qualification & Experience Age Limit No. of Posts
1) Medical Officer 17 MBBS Surgeon/Physician with 5 years experience In the field. Preferably a Paedrician House Job ENT In Medical 1st Division. 30-45 01
2) Librarian 17 DLS/MLS with 5 years experience. Preferably in Residential institution. 30-45 01
3) Office Assistant 16 B.Com/B.A. (At least 2nd Div: from a recognized University) Having five years’experience as Senior Clerk (Typing must). 18-35 01
4) NCO (Instructor) 14 Retired JCOs/NCOs from defense forces/CAF, Having 5 years Experience. 30-40 03
5) Junior Clerk 09 Metric (at least 2nd Division) must have 35 w.p.m. Typing speed 18-30 01
6) Driver 04 Middle Pass holding light/heavy duty license with 5 years professional experience. 18-35 01
7) Nanbai/Masalchi 02 Middle Pass, 5 years Experience in making Chapatti/Nan 18-35 02
8) Cook 01 Middle Pass, 5 years experience as Cook in Army Mass. 25-40 01
9) Helper Cook 01 Middle Pass, at least 5 years experience in Making Tea & Cooking Food. 18-35 02
10) Attendant 01 Middle Pass, at least 3 years experience in relevant Field. 18-35 02
11) Mali 01 Middle Pass, Field relevant experience in planting 18-35 01
12) Security Guard 01 Middle Pass, Army/Armed Forces retired 25-40 04
Cadet College Pishin attraction allowance.
Higher start in possible in case of higher education/experience.
Accommodation (if available) /House Rent Allowance.
1. Application should be reach the undersigned at Cadet College Pishin Surkhab Camp latest by 22nd April 2016, late applications will not be accepted.
2. Attested copies of certificates/degree, domicile, two recent passport size photographs and NIC must be enclosed with the application.
3. The applications already in service should route their applications “Through Proper Channel” the age is relaxable in deserving cases.
4. No TA/DA admissible.
Note: Retired wards of “Shuhdas” of Armed forces are encouraged to get maximum relief. Contact No: 0826-421251/421253
Lt. Col (R) Touseef Kamal Dhodhi Principal Cadet College Pishin