Capacity Strengthening Unit of Planning Wing Job, Communication Specialist, Procurement Specialist
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT
CAPACITY STRENGTHENING UNIT OF PLANNING WING
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for following posts on contract basis for Capacity Strengthening Unit of Planning Wing.
General Termsand Conditions:-
1. The above positions are offered on contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
2. General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 5 Years and for Female Candidates = 8 Years.
3. The maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
Procedure lor Submission ol Application Forms:-
1. All Government Employees are eligible to apply through Proper Channel.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the depositslip of Rs. 500/-.
4. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
5. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
7. Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till 23rd February, 2017.
8. Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates shall have at least 50 % marks in NTS test to qualified
10. In case of large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test primary & Secondary healthcare Department reserve the right to decide upon any threshold marks / ratio of candidates’ vis-a-vis post to be further candidates in the recruitment process/interview.
11. The Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on Facebook Page “Health Information and Service Delivery Unit of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department’.
12. No separate test/interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
14. Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
15. No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
16. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and on Facebook Page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary &Secondary Healthcare Department.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
UAN:+92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
For FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Govt of Punjab. PH:042-99205839 1 Bird Wood Road, Lahore Pakistan