Cattle Market Management Company Bahawalpur Job, Armed Security Guards
CATTLE MARKET MANAGEMENT COMPANY BAHAWALPUR DIVISION
Invitation for Provision of Goods / Services
Cattle Market Management Company Bahawalpur Division (CMMCBD) is a public company limited by guarantee and established U/S 42 of Companies Ordinance, 1984 with the object to establish, organize, operate and regulate cattle markets. CMMCBD invites sealed bids from the Registered Companies/ Firms/ Suppliers/ Securities Companies (per month charges) for provision of goods/ services at Bahawalpur Division Cattle Markets (Mandi Mavishian) for the period of one year.
1. Detailed bidding documents containing scope of services, eligibility criteria and terms and conditions can be obtained from focal person Mr Muhammad Naeem CFO of CMMCBD on payment of Rs. 1,000/-.
2. Interested companies/ suppliers may submit their quotes by 11.00 AM dated 16th May 2016, and to be opened at 12.30 PM on the same date on prescribed forms.
3. Except Security Services & Printing/ Stationery all other services required on monthly rent basis including all taxes as per Government Rules & Installation at site.
4. All above mentioned services would be required only on the day of cattle market execution and rates to be mentioned on per day basis except printing services.
5. CMMCBD Bahawalpur reserves the right to reject any or all applications against any and/or all bids submitted in response to this advertisement at any time.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Cattle Market Management Company, Bahawalpur Division Old Commissioner Office Bahawalpur. Phone: # 062-9250495