Government of Pakistan
Office of the CHIEF COLLECTOR CUSTOMS (NORTH)
4TH FLOOR, PLOT No-24, MAUVE AREA, G-9/1, ISLAMABAD.
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals having domiciles as detailed below, against following vacant posts.
Note: Candidates having domiciles falling under the jurisdiction of the mentioned districts, as follows:
1. Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Chakwal, Attock and Islamabad.
2. All Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including PATA /FATA.
3. Gujranwala, Sialkot and Sambrial.
4. All Districts of Gilgit- Baltistan) are eligible for these posts except the post mentioned at S #4 below.
1. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
2. OTS will conduct the screening tests for pre-selection of candidates for the post of UDC, Sepoy and Driver and Chief Collector office will finalize the recruitment process as per government rules.
3. A MCQ based Test for post of UDC, simple MCQ based Skill / Written Test and Physical Test (Height & Chest Measurement and Running) for the posts of Sepoy and a simple MCQ based skill Test and Practical Test for the posts of Driver will be conducted by OTS.
4. Test/ Interview for the post of Naib Qasid (BPS-01) will be conducted by Chief Collector Office. Candidates for the post of Naib Qasid should therefore submit their application directly to Chief Collector Office address mentioned on the top.
5. Ex-Army Persons are also eligible to apply for the post of Sepoy. Ex-Army Personal is entitled for Fifteen (15) Years specific age relaxation or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
6. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Do not attach copies of academic certificates/degrees at the initial stage. Candidates will be required to bring original Document (Educational and Experience Certificates) and one set of attested copies at the time of interview.
7. The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their applications through properchannel.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for coming in the Test/Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application forms and online deposit slips are available on Open Testing Service web site www.ots.org.pk.
2. Please pay the prescribed test fee Rs 115/- in any online Bank Al-Falah Branches of Pakistan
3. Applications without deposit slip will not be entertained.
4. Deposit amount is nonrefundable.
5. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
6. Last date for Submission of Application forms is 3rd October. 2016.
7. No fee will be charged for the post of Naib Qasid.
8. For further information please contact:
Manager Operations, Open Testing Service, Pakistan Office # 93, Street # 03, Block -A, Media Town, Adjacent to PWD, Islamabad. Tel: 051-2375081. www.ots.ora.pk. firstname.lastname@example.org