China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project (CPECSP)
Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
Applications are invited for filling following posts in China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project on contract basis.
1. The period of contract would be initially for one year extendable till completion of project on the basis of yearly performance evaluation.
2. Interested candidates may send their applications along with CV, two recent color photographs, a copy of CNIC, relevant educational and experience certificates.
3. The application and documents must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on address given below. The post applied for should be clearly mentioned on envelop as well as application. Separate applications will be required if applying for more than one post.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/DA will be admissible. Department reserves the right to reject, hold or not fill any post as advertised. Age and experience requirements may be relaxed in exceptional circumstances.
5. Details available at www.pc.gov.pk
Project Director (CPEC) Ministry of Planning, development & reform P Block, Pak secretariat Islamabad
PID(I) No. 6670/15