The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Karachi
Applicants are invited from young and dynamic candidates for the position of General Affairs Staff.
1. Pakistani (CNIC holder) female aged 24-30 years old;
2. University degree holder in Economics, International Relations or Business Administration;
1. Having a great interest in joining foreign mission in Karachi (explain it in written form with minimum 400 words);
2. Ability to conduct independent research and report on tourism, trade or consular topics;
3. Experience in public relations or travel agents will be advantage for candidate;
4. Fluency in English (oral and written);
5. Proficiency in using MS office;
6. Having pleasant personality and ability to work as a team.
Send your applications with CV to: email@example.com by 15 June 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test interview. Selection will be strictly on merit and no fee will be charged at recruitment process.