ADMISSIONS Open 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (CRCP) COURSE |
DOW UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, KARACHI
CLINICAL TRIALS UNIT (CTU)
CTU – DUHS is pleased to announce the 12th “Clinical Research Certified Professional” Course. This course is a capacity development program in clinical Trials. Trainees would become clinical research professionals and would be involved in Clinical Trials including data collection, analysis, monitoring & case management of protocol participants according to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) conforming to International Conference on Harmonization (ICH).
• MD/ MBBS/ BDS/ FCPS
• Pharmacist (B.Pharm/M.Pharm, Pharm.D)
• Professional Nurses (RN.BSN)
• B.Sc./ M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)
• Students studying in 5th Semester or in 3rd year of MBBS/ BDS/ Pharm.D/ BSMT/ BSPT
• National/International pharmaceutical companies
• Contract Research Organization (CRO)
• Research/Clinical trials units of the Universities
• Dow Medical College, Karachi.
• Services Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS) Lahore through ‘WEBEX’.
• Your own home (other cities and International Students through ‘WEBEX’).
• Last date for Application: Tuesday 29th Dec., 2015
• Duration: 15 weeks (9 am -1 pm) Every Sunday
• Classes will be started from Sunday 17th Jan., 2016
• Course Fees: Rs. 25,000/=
• Application form can be downloaded from DUHS website www.duhs.edu.pk or obtained from CTU, Dow Medical College, Karachi.
• Application Form should accompany a pay order of Rs. 500/= in favour of ‘CTU-DUHS’
This educational Activity is Accredited by DUHS for a maximum of 60 CME Hours
INTRODUCTORY SYMPOSIUM ON CRCP COURSE Saturday 12th Dec 2015 from 10:00am to 12:00 noon at Dow Medical College, M. A. Jinnah Road, Karachi.
Dow University of Health Sciences. Karachi.
For Registration or any query Contact: 0313-3060892, 0300-2819746 Email: ctu(S)duhs.edu.pk, Website: www.duhs.edu.pk