Dawood University of Engineering and Technology Job, Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer 16 June
DAWOOD UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
M. A. JINNAH ROAD, KARACHI-74800 (PAKISTAN)
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FACULTY POSITIONS
Applications are invited from qualified candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh for the recruitment to the following posts at Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.The candidates possessing educational qualifications and fulfilling the conditions as laid down below should apply on the prescribed form available on the website: duet.edu.pk The same may also be downloaded.
The applicant has to make payment of Rs. 1500/- through Bank Deposit Slip for Sindh Bank Limited, Jamshed Quarters Branch. Karachi against Account No. PK 67 Sind 0003233348946100 Account Title Dawood University of Engineering & Technology. Karachi. The applications with full particulars along with attested copies of CNIC. Domicile, Certificates. Degrees from Matriculation and onwards along with 04 recent passport size photographs should reach the office of the undersigned on or before July 15. 2016.
1. Maximum age limit for Professor is 50 years. 45 years for Associate Professor 40 years for Assistant Professor and 30 years for Lecturers relaxable in case of Government/Semi-Government employees in exceptional cases as well as allowed by Government of Pakistan.,
2. Candidate applying for more than one post should submit separate application form along with original Bank Deposit Slip with necessary documents for each post.
3. Candidates who are already serving Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by NOC from the employer. Advance copy of the application(s) may be sent so as to reach within due date.
4. Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council as Professional Engineer and Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners as Professional Architect & Town Planner is mandatory.
5. The recruitment against above mentioned posts shall be made strictly subject to availability of posts.
Further information can be obtained from Tel #: 021-99231195-8 Ext: 221 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Development