Dawood University of Engineering & Technology DUET Job, Professor, Associate Professor 1st Feb
DAWOOD UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (DUET)
M. A. JINNAH ROAD, KARACHI-74800 (PAKISTAN)
Applications are invited from qualified candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh for the recruitment to the following posts at Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi. The candidates possessing educational qualifications and fulfilling the conditions as laid down below should apply online on the prescribed form available at the website: www.duet.edu.pk. The same may be printed and attached with documents. A soft copy of CV and publications to be sent to email email@example.com
The applicant has to make payment of Rs. 1500/- through Bank Deposit Slip for Sindh Bank Limited, Jamshed Quarter Branch, Karachi against Account No. PK 67 Sind 0003233348946100 Account Title Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
The applications with full particulars along with the attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, certificates, degrees from matriculation and onwards along with 04 recent passport size photographs should reach in the office of undersigned on or before February 15, 2017.
1. Maximum age limit for Professor is 50 years, 45 years for Associate Professor, relaxable in case of Government/semi-Government employees in exceptional cases as well as allowed by Government of Pakistan.
2. Candidate applying for more than one post should submit separate application forms along with original Bank Deposit Slip with necessary documents for each post.
3. Candidates who are already serving Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by NOC from the employer. Advance copy of the application (s) may be sent, so as to reach within due date.
4. Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council as Professional Engineer and Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners as Professional Architect & Town Planner is mandatory.
5. The recruitment against above mentioned posts shall be made strictly subject to availability of posts.
6. Research publications must be binded/perforated else application form shall not be entertained.
7. Application or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
8. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
9. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing at the interview.
10. The posts are purely temporary, but likely to be continued.
11. The University reserved the right to delete any posts (s) partially and/or wholly.
12. All attested documents from Matirc to onward must be attached with the application form else scrutiny of form will be kept in abeyance.
Further information can be obtained from: Tel # 021-99231195-8 Ext: 251 / 021-99232645
Note. All candidates who have applied against the advertisement published in June 16, 2017, and meeting the criteria as laid down in this advertisement NEED NOT TO APPLY.