Deputy Director Public Health Directorate General Health Services KPK Jobs, Surveillance Officer 9 March
1. The office of Deputy Director Public Health Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Invites Curriculum Vitae for following positions for the Integrated Disease Surveillance & Response System (IDSRS) project under District Delivery Challenge Fund Round-ll.
S.No Name of Post No. of Posts Age Limit Minimum Qualification Required Experience
1 Surveillance Officer 1 25-45 Years MBBS or equivalent medical qualification with valid PMDC registration; along with MPH from any HEC/PMDC recognized university 5 year experience in disease surveillance
2. Applicants must submit complete CV and attested copies of domicile certificate, experience certificate, academic certificates and Computerized National Identity Card to the office of the undersigned through registered post or courier services within 15 calendar days of the publication of this advertisement. No application shall be received by hand.
3. Final selection will be made purely on merit.
4. Incomplete applications, those received after due date and those without the required documents will not be entertained.
5. Original Degrees/certificate shall be produced during interviews.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview; for which no TA/DA will be called for interview; for which no TA/DA will be paid
Deputy Director Public Health
Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Khyber Road Peshawar. Telephone No. 091-9210851