We are Digital Links (www.digitallinks.biz), In order to meet growing business needs, we are seeking to hire Personal Assistant to the CEO/ President of Digital Links.
Individual should commands a good hold of business practices, overall operations of an organization, a solid understanding of the company’s philosophy, strategies, and good project management skills. Will also keep abreast of CEO responsibilities. Should be capable of competently dealing with situations in his CEO absence and should be confident enough to delegate tasks on his CEO behalf.
Roles are include but not limited to following:
– Day to day scrum with CEO/ President
– Reminder management to start and complete the open errands
– Right time follow-ups regarding remained tasks
– Ability to generating closing tasks to new tasks
– Identifying tasks as CEO suggest the area
– Tasks prioritizing
– Efficient respond management
– Efficient correspondence
– Overall scheduling/ tracing/ feasibility of CEO
– CEO calendar managing/ composing
– CEO Liaison sheet composing and handling
– Skills to work ON & OFF screen
– Procedures making to access to CEO/ President
– Foresight skills
– All times update with tasks
– Affiliation with guest and other joint adventure companies officials
– Understanding of full spectrum of services and products
– Excellent research and exploring skills
– Working under pressure
– You will be shadow of CEO
Ensuring confidentiality is a main requirement for selected individual.
Preference: At least Graduate/ Pleasant personality/ Fluent & excellent communication/ IT literacy will be beneficial for us.
Interested applicants CVs can be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can share this post to your friend who is looking for better job opportunity. If you need to get recruitment and hiring updates, please direct contact our Manager HR at: 03068686189. Market competitive salaries plus lots of perks will be offered to the right candidate/s.
Note: Please don’t forget to mention position applied for in the subject line of your email ‘PA to CEO’