Directorate General Agriculture Research Sindh Tandojam Job, Walk in Interview 4 June
DIRECTORATE GENERAL AGRICULTURE RESEARCH SINDH, TANDOJAM
Tel: 022-3405205.3405202. Fax: 022-3405204, E-mail: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org • email@example.com
The Director General is executing the projects viz 11Reclamation of Saline soils through effective Measures” ADP # 02 and Development of Technology for Hybrid Seed Production in Sindh ADP # 06, under Annual Development Program.
The main object of ADP # 02 is to Reclaim and Manage the salt affected soils and to conduct research on salt affected soils, & saltish / brackish water. The project is being implemented initially in Shikarpur. Khairpur, Badin & Mirpurkhas districts. However the main objectives of ADP # 06 is hybrid seed production of Sunflower, Cotton and Rice through modern and advanced technology.
A walk-in interview is being scheduled on 20.06.2016 in the office of the Director General, Agriculture Research Sindh, Tandojam, at 09:30 A.M. to hire the research fellows responsible to carry research work for ADP # 02 and 06, The eligible candidates are invited to appear in walk-in interview as per mentioned time and venue accordingly.
Terms & Conditions:
• The services of research fellows are hired purely on temporary basis.
• Applicant should hold Sindh domicile.
• Candidate should bring original copies of educational testimonials / Certificates and experience certificate if any in related field, CNIC, Domicile. PRC; and three latest photographs,
• Pay will be given as per provision in approved PCIs.
• Preference will be given to candidates pertaining to targeted districts of project.
• No TA / DA will be given.
• The fellowships may be terminated at any time before expiry of the project without assigning any notice or reason.
Director General Agriculture Research Sindh Tandojam