Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Job, Social Case Worker 8 June
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL WELFARE, SPECIAL EDUCATION AND WOMEN EMPOWERMENT, PESHAWAR
The Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is planning to recruit staff in the following ADP schemes in different districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for which suitable candidates having domicile of the relevant districts can apply and send their attested documents with application to the Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Opposite Islamia Collegiate School Jamrud Road Peshawar within 15 days of its publications:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The candidates should send attested photocopies of all documents along with applications for the relevant post to the Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment containing their full name, father name, detail of qualification, age, complete / correct postal address and contact numbers, character certificate from the Principal, Academic officer of the Academic Institution last attended and also certificates of character from two responsible persons not being his’her relatives. Name of the post must be mentioned in the application.
2. The recruitment shall be made as per project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. No TA/DA is allowed.
4. After due date no application will be considered.
5. The candidates having domicile of the concerned district shall be interview for the posts if that district Candidates should apply only to the posts of their respective districts.
6. Candidates not fulfilling the required qualification and experience should not apply at all.
7. The Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will verify all the educational documents of the recommended candidates from the concerned Boards/Universities. In case of apply with fake/bogus documents: the candidate shall be liable to serious legal action.
8. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
9. Experience in the relevant field to each post only in public sector organization shall be considered.
10. Candidates who earlier applied are advised to re-apply with fresh C.Vs / Documents.
DIRECTOR SOCIAL WELFARE SPECIAL EDUCATION AND WOMEN EMPOWERMENT KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Also available on www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk INF(P)2752
“SAY NO TO ‘CORRUPTION”