District Government Bahawalpur Job, Legal Advisors 2 September
The District Government Bahawalpur intends to engage Part -Time Legal Advisors to tender legal advice and to represent District Government Administration before various courts.
1) Applicant should be law graduate from an institution duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
2) Applicant must have a minimum 05-Year, experience as an Advocate of High Court .
3 ) The Advocate, having higher educational qualification such as LLM/Bar Law etc shall get an added credit.
1) Detail of reported cases, filed by the applicant, must be attached with application.
2) Detail of Medium/High profile cases filed and pursued by the applicant, where in a favorable verdict was obtained.
3) Applicant, who has already served or been serving as Legal Advisors to District Government shall attach complete list of eases pursued during his tenure on posting on behalf of District Government, in a tabulated form clearly indicating the eases which were won, lost or arc still pending. In respect of lost cases, reasons for losing shall be mentioned for each ease respectively.
1) Only listed candidates will be called for interview and for this purpose, no T.A/D.A will be admissible.
2) The Legal Advisor would be offered fixed remuneration of Rs.20, However, final authority for fixing the remuneration vests upon the Selection Committee and Government of the Punjab. If the case relates to other District,T.A/D.A will be applicable equivalent to an officer of BS-17.
3) The Legal Advisor will be appointed for a period of two years which is liable to be terminated at any time Subject to prior notice of (01) month from either side.
4) The District Government shall retain the option of conducting a written test, if deemed appropriate.
5) There is no need to submit applications who have already applied for the same.
The advocates fulfilling the above Criteria may send their applications along with credentials duly addressed to District Coordination Officer Administrator Zila Council, Bahawalpur as well as to Secretary, Law & Parliamentary Affairs, Government of the Punjab, Lahore with the detail C.V. 03-photographs by 10-09-16
District Coordination Officer/ Administrator Zila Council, Bahawalpur