District Government Mandi Bahauddin Health Department Job, Pharmacist 29 December
DISTRICT GOVERNMENT MflNDI BAHAUDDIN
Applications are invited from interested candidates for recruitment against the posts of pharmacists in Tehsil Headquarters Hospitals and District Headquarters Hospital of Health Department District Mandi Bahauddin on ad hoc basis.
Terms & Conditions
1. Ad hoc appointment shall purely be on the basis of merit, educational qualification, experience and performance in interview in accordance with the policy of Government of the Punjab.
2. Employees of government and semi-government institutes route applications through their respective departments/organizations.
3. There shall be two percent quota for the disabled persons for which a certificate issued by the medical board will have to be produced.
4. There shall be 15% quota for females.
5. There shall be 5% quota for the minorities.
6. Job could immediately be terminated on account of absence and poor performance.
7. If the selected candidate does not show up on duty within the stipulated time, the next candidate on waiting lisl as per merit (list) will be recruited
8. The No. of seats can be increased/decreased.
9. The applicant must write the name of preferable centre in the application. A separate application will have to be submitted in case of more than one preferable centres. Attach attested copies of educational cer-tillcates/degree/domicile/identity card and other relevant documents along and two passport size photographs with the application
Interview: Shall be held in the office of District Coordination Officer, Mandi Bahauddin on 19-01-2017 at I 1:00 am. The list of vacancies left after this interview will be displayed in this office, and applications for these posts will be received by each Monday during working hours, and interview for such posts will be held on each Thursday and the process shall continue till the receipt of new direction by government or filling up the posts.
Note: Original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. Neither separate call letter will be issued for interview nor any TA/DA will be given for interview.
DR. Z1A ULLAH SIDDIQUI
District Officer (Health) Mandi Bahauddin (Secretary District Selection Committee)