District Judiciary Attock Job, Stenographer, Budget & Account Examiner, Computer Hardware technician
DISTRICT JUDICIARY ATTOCK
ADVERTISEMENT FOR SITUATIONS VACANT
The following few posts arc vacant in this office.
1. Applications by aspiring candidates possessing the aforementioned qualification accompanied with attested copies of educational certificates, documents, identity card, domicile certificate, and two passport size photographs must reach this office by post up to 04-02-2017.
2. No application shall be received through fax.
3. AH the candidates arc directed to must mention the mobile No. and email in their applications. I he eligible candidates, whose date for test/interview has not been fixed, shall be informed about Hie dale, time and venue concerning the post on their mobile No. and e-mail address. Ihc department will not be responsible for non-receipt of intimation owing to wrong e-mail address or mobile No.
4. No I A/DA shall be given to candidates coming for test/interview.
5. Candidates submit with the application a CV and an attested affidavit about the prior employment or non-employment of any of his relative in this office in District Attock. A separate application will have to be submitted for each post.
6. Government employees can route applications through their respective departments. However, an advance copy of application shall not be acceptable.
7 Incomplete as well as lute received applications shall not be considered.
8. Candidates bring their original certificates-documents along at the time of test/interview.
9. Applications for the post of Process Server be dispatched to the olfice of Senior Civil Judge Attock.
(SOHAIL NASIR) DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, ATTOCK