District Public School Sheikhupura Job, Female Teaching Staff 10 September
DISTRICT PUBLIC SCHOOL, SHEIKHUPURA
JOB OPPORTUNITY FEMALE TEACHING STAFF REQUIRED
1. Above mentioned posts are on contract of two years, extendable on satisfactory performance.
2. No 3rd Division in the whole educational career for teaching staff.
3. Only those candidates who can speak fluent English should apply for the post of teacher.
4. Trained / highly qualified candidates will be given preference.
5. Only short-listed candidates will be called for final interview on the basis of marks obtained during academic career and written test by the Recruitment Committee.
6. The candidature is liable to cancellation at any stage, even after selection, if information furnished by the candidate is found incorrect.
7. The Chairman Recruitment Committee can waive off any condition subject to the approval of BOG. DPS. Sheikhupura.
8. Selection will be made strictly on merit.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
10. The candidates shall send their applications along with CV. photocopies of all academic certificates. CNIC & 03 recent Photograph on the address given below latest by: 24.09.2016.
11. Written Test will be conducted on 26.09.2016 at 02.00 PM at Govt. Girls High School No.1 Skp.
12. Demonstration for teaching by short-listed candidates would be held on 29.09.2016 at venue which will be communicated on the day of written test
13. Interview would be held on 03.10.2016 at.Committee Room, DCO office, Sheikhupura,
14. The candidates shall have to present their original documents at the time of interview.
(ARQAM TARIQ) DCO / Chairman (BOG) District Public School Sheikhupura District Officer (Coordination) Sheikhupura