District Public School Sheikhupura Job, Principla, Female Teacher, Female PTI 1st October
DISTRICT PUBLIC SCHOOL, SHEIKHUPURA
Principal DPS and Female Teaching Staff etc. Required
In continuation of advertisement for the post of Principal already published in daily “Express” dated 07.09.2016 and “Jang” dated 09.09.2016 and advertisement for the post of Female Teaching staff already published in daily “Express” The News” and “Jang” dated 10.09.2016. It is hereby informed that the schedule of last date of submitting applications, written tost, demonstration and interviews for the post of Principal and Female Teaching Staff DPS Sheikhupura has been extended as under:
1) The candidates shall send their applications along with CV, photo copies of all academic certificates, CNIC& 3 recent photographs on the address given below latest by 08.10.2016 for the post of Principal DPS and latest by 13.10.2016 for Teachers, Aaya and Security Guards DPS.
2) Written test for the post of Principal DPS will be conducted on 09.10.2016 (Sunday) at 10:00 am and Interview will be held at 02.00 pm at Govt. Furqan Shaheed High School, Sheikhupura (near the office of EDO Education. Sheikhupura) on the same day.
3) Written test for the post of Teaching Staff will be conducted on 16.10.2016 (Sunday) at 10:00 am. Demonstration at 02.00 pm and Interview will be held at 04.00 pm at Govt. Girls High School No. 1. Sheikhupura on the same day.
4) Interviews for the post of Aaya and Security Guards will be conducted on 16.10.2016 (Sunday) at 06.00 pm at Govt Girls High School No. 1. Sheikhupura.
5) The candidates who have already submitted their applications for the post of Principal, Female Teachers. Aaya and Security Guards etc. need not to submit new applications.
6) The Chairman Recruitment Committee can waive off any condition subject to the approval of BOG, DPS Sheikhupura.
7) Above mentioned posts are on contract of two years, extendable on satisfactory performance.
8) No 3’c Division in the whole educational career.
9) Only those candidates who can speak fluent English should apply.
10) The trained / highly qualified candidates will be given preference.
11) The candidature is liable to cancellation at any stage, even after selection, if information furnished by the candidate is found incorrect.
12) Selection will be made strictly on merit.
13) No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
14) The candidates shall have to present their original documents at the time of interview.
DCO / Chairman (BOG) District Public School Sheikhupura