DISTRICT & SESSION COURT MALIR KARACHI
Applications are invited on “prescribed Form” to file up Ihe following vacant post from the candidates having Domicile of District MaJir.
Procedure to submit application
1. Separate Application Forms for each post and online Deposit Slips are available at website of NTS i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
2. Deposit the fee Rs.500/- for Stenographer (B-15), Civil Nazir (B-10), Junior Clerk (B-7), through prescribed deposit slip on online branches of HBL MCB, UBL and ABL
3. Send Applications for the post duly filed in along with original online deposit slip attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Degree and Certificates with two “1-1/2 X 1-1/2” size photographs directly to National Testing Sen/ice. 1-E. Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad on or before 31-01-2017.
4. Maximum age limit for Govt. Servants after completion 03 years’ service, applying A through proper channel is 35 years.
5. Over-age Candidates may also apply, subject to relaxation from Honorable High Court of Sindh. Karachi, if they qualify for appointment. And for the post Civil Nazir experience of 03 years will also be adjusted with his age and considered.
6. Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
7. Incomplete or improperly filled Prescribed Application Form will not be entertained.
8. Fee once deposited will not be refunded and nontransferable.
9. Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post applied for.
10. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in test/ interview.
11. Decision of the Authority will be final.