District & Session Judge Karachi West Job, Stenographer 28 January
Office of the District and Session Judge, Karachi West
Applications are invited for the following post vacant at Judicial District Karachi West, from the eligible male/female candidates, who are fulfilling the criteria mentioned against the post and the Domicile & PRC holders of Karachi:
Terms & Conditions:
1. Application forms and online deposit slips are available at NTS website www nts.org.pk.
2. Fees of Rs 500/- can be submitted in any online branch of ABL, UBL, MCB and NBP.
3. Send Application Form duly filled in along with online deposit slip with verified copies of CNIC, Domicile. PRC, educational certificates and 1/2 x 1/2 size two photographs directly to National Testing Service 1-E: Street No. 48, Sector 1-B/2, Islamabad on or before 28-02-2017
4. The Candidates, who are already in Government Service are eligible to apply and can be send their applications through their respective department, but subject to complete 3 years’ service in their department and maximum age limit is 30 years.
5. Applications sent to District & Session Judge, Karachi West shall not be considered
6. Age relaxation will be given in case of qualification & experience, but subject to approval of Hon ble Chief Justice of High Court of Sindh.
7 Incomplete or improperly filled prescribed application forms will not be entertained
8 Fee once deposited will not be refundable and non-transferable.
9. Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post of applied for.
10. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in test/interview.
11. The candidates at the time of interview should bring their original documents.
Superintendent District & Session Court Karachi West