Dow Institute of Radiology Admission 2016 in Fellowship in Interventional Radiology
FELLOWSHIP in INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY (IR)
at DOW INSTITUTE OF RADIOLOGY DOW UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, KARACHI
• Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) announces one-year full time Fellowship in Interventional Radiology (IR).
• This Fellowship program will be supervised by local and foreign Interventional Radiologists.
• The curriculum is at par with the international standards.
• FCPS Diagnostic Radiology
• Minimum 6 months post FCPS Clinical experience
• Age limit 35 years
CRITERIA for Selection
Candidates will be selected on Merit basis, Written Entry test & Panel Interview by VIR Experts
• Application Forms and eligibility criteria can be downloaded from the DUHS website (www.duhs.edu.pk)
• Application Forms should be submitted alongwith all required documents of eligibility and paid fee voucher of Rs. 2,000/-only (Attached with Application Form) in UBL Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch.
• Last date for submission of application form is Monday 22nd February 2016
• Entrance Test will be held on (Venue & Time will be mentioned on admit card). Candidates if government servant should apply through proper channel with an advance copy to the Admission Cell, DUHS with NOC from the Government.
• No TA/DA will be paid neither accommodation will be provided to any candidate.
• The Applications received after the last date will NOT be accepted.
• For further queries contact on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Strictly no personal contact, all correspondence to be done through given email.
• Applications submitted directly to the office of the Registrar will NOT be accepted.
Dow University of Health Sciences