DPT, Pharm-D Admissions 2016 Lahore College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Private College that is Approved & Recognized by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan
Eligibility F.Sc (Pre-Medical) 60% Marks,
Scholarship available for Brilliant & Need-Base Students
College Campus: 18-km Lahore-Raiwind Road, Tibba-stop,Lahore. Ph: 042-35330035-7,Cell:0305-6034478,0321 -4606646 0334-4241402,0322-4734097,0333-4238250
City Office: Sadiq Plaza,3rd Floor,Room # 33, Near Masjid-e-Shuhada,The Mall Lahore.0321-9404850
Lahore College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission
LCPS proceeds to be a head in pharmacy instruction, clinical care and pharmaceutical research. For above a decade, the LCPS has captivated the most effective and cleverest students from completely country to educate as pharmacists, pharmaceutical scientists and management in academia, health care, and industry.
LCPS offers following disciplines:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (5 Year Degree Program)
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician (B-Category, 2 Year Diploma Course)
- M. Phil in Pharmacy (2 Year Course- Future Venture )
Admission for M-Phill in Pharmacy:
Those applicants shall be accepted to the M. Phil (Pharmaceutics)
- 1st Division in Pharm. D, GAT, College Test, Appointment
The LCPS will make all attempts to assure that merited students are not refused possibility to work with the program, purely due to economic criteria. Liberal financial aid package will be accessible to academically excellent students. Enrollment, Enrolment, Breakage fee will be incurred only once.
Economic Aid/ Scholarship award will be created after careful thought of a applicants academics operation. The individual’s participation in several co and extracurricular activities, leadership possible demonstrated through initiative searching for and ability to make a constructive contribution to the total campus environment, will also be significant factors for making financial honours.
Admission for Doctor of Pharmacy:
Those applicants shall be accepted to the Degree of Doctor of Pharmacy who has exceeded the Intermediate / Comparative education.
- F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) from any intermediate board or
- A-Level (Biology and Chemistry) and having at minimum 60% marks
- 2 Pakistan nationals residing abroad are also entitled offered they have got the essential academics qualification. International nationals must create a certificate of skills in English in the form of a TOEFL score of at minimum 60 %.
- Imperfect application forms will not be regarded as.
- Applicants applying for admission will be essential to. pass by way of the subsequent phase ahead of final assortment.
- PHASE-A An interview of the Applicant will be held after the submitter of form.
- PHASE-B Interview with Parents/ Guardian will be executed after the applicants have exceeded the Phase-A.
- Determined applicants will be questioned to take the admission.
- Admissions will be structured on the marks attained in F. Sc / A -Level examinations coupled with interview marks
- Prospectus is accessible from admission department of LCPS. For Distant students prospectus can be obtainined by V. P. P of RS 600/- from the Postal Address 18 km, Lahore-Raiwind Road,
Admission for Pharmacy Technician
- Those applicants shall be accepted to the Diploma of Pharmacy Assistant (B-Category) (2 years cours)who has exceeded the Matric with Science is lso entitled to apply for admission.
- Pakistan nationals residing overseas are also entitled offered they maintain the essential academic qualification. International nationals must generate a certificate of skills in English in the form of a TOEFL score of at minimum 60 %.
- Imperfect application forms will not be regarded.
- Applicants applying for admission will be essential to. complete by way of the subsequent phase before last assortment.
- PHASE-A An interview ofthe Candidates will be held after the submission ofform.
- PHASE-B Interview with Parents/ Guardian will be executed after the applicants have exceeded the Phase-A. Preferred applicants will be questioned to take the admission.
- Admissions will be centered on the marks attained in F. Sc. / B. Sc exams coupled with interview marks.
- Address: 18-Km Lahore-Raiwind Road, P.O. Raiwind, Lahore, Pakistan.
- City Office: Room # 33, 3rd Floor, Sadiq Plaza, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about LCPS 2016.
Official Website: http://www.lpc.edu.pk/